The Kase K8 holder system has an innovative solution to the problem of using circular polarisers with slot-in systems. Rather than being mounted as the last filter, making it large and allowing the possibility of light being reflected back into the lens. The Kase solution is to mount the polariser at the back of the system, allowing you to have up to three Neutral Density or Grad filters in front of the polariser.
The polariser is mounted to a geared lens adapter ring, that is then turned simply by using a gear on the holder when attached to your camera. To mount the polariser, it’s simply a case of placing it into the geared ring magnetically, removing the hassle of trying to screw a polariser into place.
- Magnetic mounted geared polariser
- Innovative lightweight design
- Robust alloy construction
- Simple to use in the Field
The Kase holder is precision CNC milled from the highest quality aviation grade aluminium with a mat anodised finish to reduce reflections. Both strong and lightweight, the holder uses a screw locking mechanism to prevent accidental removal.
In the Box
- K100-Slim Filter Holder
- 86mm Slimline Magnetic X-CPL (Polarising filter)
- 2 x Geared adapter rings: 77-86mm & 82-86mm – Magnetic
- 2 x Step rings: 67-82mm & 72-82mm
- 2mm and 1.1mm filter slots – 2mm fitted as standard
- Spare Foam Gaskets
The K8 holder system is the perfect companion for the Kase Wolverine 100mm series of filters.
Kase Wolverine Filters
- Toughened Pro HD Glass
- Virtually No Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent