To use your Magnetic Circular Filters on smaller lens sizes, make sure you check out our Magnetic Step-Up Rings, these are designed especially to be used on these filters.
The Kase Wolverine Magnetic Circular Filters 72MM Professional Kit consists of 4 colour coded filters: ND8, ND64, ND1000, Polariser, Magnetic Adaptor, Inlaid Ring, and Carry Pouch, plus FREE magnetic Lens Cap. Made from the same tough, colour neutral pro glass as our square filters, so you can be assured of your image quality and still have peace of mind.
These filters are perfect for those that do not require a full square system setup, the advantage being that they are lighter and more compact. The sets consist of stackable neutral density filters and a CPL, useful for both photographers and videographers, allowing you to both control reflections and control light.
The Magnetic Lens cap is designed for use with the Magnetic Adapters only. They are not filter caps.
- Colour coded filters
- Backwards compatible with existing Magnetic Circular filters, adapters, hoods and step rings
- New Inlaid ring to help prevent vignetting on wide angle lens
- Magnetic Stackable Mounting
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The Kase Wolverine Magnetic Circular Filters are Wolverine tough, and the innovative design allows you to combine the filters.
In the Box
- 72MM Magnetic Lens Adapter
- White colour coded Magnetic Circular Polariser
- Blue colour coded Wolverine ND8 (3 stop) Neutral Density Filter
- Yellow colour coded Wolverine ND64 (6 stop) Neutral Density Filter
- Red colour coded Wolverine ND1000 (10 stop) Neutral Density Filter
- 72MM Inlaid Ring
- FREE Magnetic Lens Cap
- Cary Pouch
Q: Can I use the Revolution Filters and Lens Caps on my existing Kase Magnetic Circular adaptors?
A: Yes the Revolution Filters and Lens Cap will work with any pre-existing magnetic circular range adaptors you have from Kase.
Q: Can I use the Revolution Filters stacked on my Wolverine Magnetic Filters?
A: Yes you can, but not the other way around.
Q: Can I use my existing Magnetic Circular Lens Caps with the Revolution Lens Adaptor’s?
A: No this is not possible, the Magnetic Circular Lens Caps will only work on standard magnetic adaptors, magnetic step-up rings, and magnetic lens hood adaptors.
Q: Can the Revolution filters be used with the Magnetic Circular Lens Hoods?
A: Yes they can, the revolution filters will attach to this adaptor.