The Kase Wolverine Master kit 100mm is the ultimate way to start your Kase experience. Featuring the K9 holder system, soft filter bag that holds up to 10 filters, and 5 Kase Wolverine 100mm system filters. Perfect for the professional or amateur photographer who wants to cover all bases.
With the selection of filters in this kit you will be ready to capture in stunning detail most situations presented to you. Use your reverse grad on the coast to capture that stunning sunset or use your soft graduated filters to capture amazing landscapes and city scenes. The ND filters will help you control your shutter speed and get that effect you want.
Wolverine Key Features
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The Kase Wolverine series filters are ranked as some of the best optically by independent reviews and their toughened glass construction adds extra durability and peace of mind. Kase Wolverine filters are not indestructible but are rated to be tougher than standard glass filters, hopefully withstanding an occasional accidental drop allowing you to keep shooting great images. With no discernible colour cast, you will be able to capture the true scene colours and the optical quality of the glass will give you great sharpness. The special metallic nano electro-coated glass makes Kase Wolverine filters scratch resistant, water repellent, anti-reflective and easy to clean. Making the Kase Wolverine series a joy to use in the field, no matter what conditions you shoot in.
K9 Holder System Key Features
- Magnetic mounted geared polariser
- Innovative lightweight design
- Robust alloy construction
- Simple to use in the Field
The Kase holder is precision CNC milled from the highest quality aviation grade aluminium with a mat anodised finish to reduce reflections. Both strong and lightweight, the holder uses a screw locking mechanism to prevent accidental removal.
In the Box
- K9 100mm Alloy Filter Holder
- 90mm Slimline Magnetic X-CPL (Polarising filter)
- 2 x Geared adapter rings: 77-90mm & 82-90mm – Magnetic
- 2 x Step rings: 67-82mm & 72-82mm
- 100mm Soft Filter Bag
- Wolverine 100x150mm SGND filter 0.9 (3 stop Soft Grad)
- Wolverine 100x150mm SGND filter 1.2 (4 Stop Soft Grad)
- Wolverine 100x150mm R-GND filter 0.9 (3 Stop Reverse Grad)
- Wolverine 100x150mm ND filter ND64 (6 Stop ND)
- Wolverine 100x150mm ND filter ND1000 (10 Stop ND)
To use your holder with other lens filter sizes up to 82mm, use step up rings. For example, to use the K9 system with a 58mm filter thread, you would just need a 58mm-82mm step up ring. Step up rings are standard design and available from many retail outlets and ourselves.
*The K9 holder has been tested with the Nikon Nikkor Z 14-30mm F4 S lens and produces no visible vignetting.