The Kase Nikon Z Clip-in filters are an innovative and clever idea to allow you to use filters on any Nikon Z Camera & Lens combination*, no matter how wide. These lightweight and compact filters are made from B270 Optical glass and have our normal high quality nano coatings, so you know you can be assured of your image quality.
Neutral Density filters are your perfect companion when you want to reduce the amount of light captured in your photography. This can be used to great effect to increase your exposure times for your images, allowing for smooth water or light trails for example. Long exposure photography can also reduce busy streets to empty ones or be used to capture movement in creative ways. ND filters are available in different strengths for different effects.
Installation is simple, and once installed the filters will give you extra protection of your camera sensor when you swap or change lenses out in the field.
- Outstanding Clarity – B270 Optical Glass
- Lightweight and Compact
- Easy to use – Simple Installation
- Added Protection – Helps Protect your sensor
- Nikon Z5，Z6，Z6II，Z7，Z7II，Z9 (whilst we are not currently aware of any lens restrictions, we can not guarantee all lenses will be compatible)
In The Box
- 1 x Nikon Clip-In Filter ND 6 Stop
- 1 x Installation Tool
- 1 x Plastic Case
- Using clip-in filters will adjust your focal distance and focusing system on your lens. This will not cause you any issues in manual mode if you focus via screen or LCD or auto-focus modes. If however you use the focal distance markings on your lens, they will be different. For example infinity markings will not be accurate on lenses, and you will need to focus manually to account for the adjustment.
When you insert the filter make sure you have the Kase lettering facing towards the camera.
Use the provided tool to install or remove the filter.
Before you insert the filter please make sure that you protect the open camera sensor, please do so in a clean and wind protected environment.